Enhancements for the eyebrows can range from a small fix for adding on tails, a medium fix for adding shape or fullness, or a full brow makeover. This intradermal pigmentation procedure can mimic the appearance of hair in the brow line as well as filling in sparse areas. Maybe your brows have thinned over time, or you may have lost your eyebrows or facial hair due to medical reasons such as cancer or alopecia. This procedure is for you! The results are very natural and you will be pleasantly pleased.
At Healing Artistry we can help restore what cancer took away after reconstructive surgery. It is a delicate technique that involves recreating or matching the areola color and shape giving the nipple a three dimensional, natural appearance. This is a specialty of Healing Artistry with the primary goal of helping women feel more complete. It is not limited to those having experienced cancer, but also for women who may have lost some pigmentation due to breast reduction surgery, skin pigmentation disorders, or those who may have very light areola pigmentation.
Whether you are looking to balance out the shape or color of your lips, even out a cleft-lip, conceal burns or scars. This intradermal pigmentation procedure for lip color, including lining, reshaping and/or full cover color using natural hues has amazing results
Tattooing of the skin with different colors of flesh tone pigments. Its purpose is to disguise a scar or skin area that is missing pigment or color. Included in scar camouflage are scars within eyebrows, hairlines and men's facial hair. This can also include scars caused by surgical procedures or injuries, burns and more.
For permanent makeup removal, body tattoos which you no longer love, have become faded or unrecognizable or tattoo remorse.
CRC Tatoo Remover I+II System:
1. CRC Tatoo Remover I+II System has no color restriction and brings all of the ink, regardless of color, up and out of the body.
2. CRC Tatoo Remover I+II System requires less sessions as it removes ALL colors even colors that laser can not recognize such as white, red and pink.
3 .CRC Tatoo Remover I+II System there is no need for anesthesia! Due to minimal penetration of the epidermal layer of skin.
4. CRC Tatoo Remover I+II System is result oriented as it lifts the ink out of the skin with the natural healing process.
5. CRC Tatoo Remover I+II System does not scar or scab.
6. CRC Tatoo Removal I+II System is a safe medical method therefor no hypo or hyper pigmentation. Area can be exposed to sun once completely healed.
7. CRC Tatoo Removal I+II System allows you to wear makeup and wet the area 6 hours after procedure.
8. The CRC Tatoo Remover I+II System does not change tattoo green during the removal process.
This technique reduces the depth of wrinkles and fine lines on the face and neck. It also reduces shallow scars such as chickenpox, acne scars, stretch marks and more. It is a natural skin rejuvenating method that fills and softens wrinkles and scars. This method does not use any chemicals, fillers, injections or lasers and is a minimally invasive alternative to plastic surgery and Botox.
Semi Permanent/Permanent Cosmetics
Eyebrow Design: $300.00 includes: Powder Brow or Ombre Brow
Eyeliner Upper: $200.00
Eyeliner Lower: $175.00 /Lower Lash Enhancement: $150.00
Areola Restoration (one side): $250.00
Areola Restoration (both sides): $400.00
Lip Liner: $300.00
Full Lip Color: $400.00 (one color)
Lip Liner & Full Lip: $425.00 (two colors)
Scar Camouflage: $125.00 (per session)
Dry Needling or Derma Rolling $175.00 (per session, includes aftercare product)
1"x 1" $125.00
2"x 2" $200.00
4"x 4" $350.00
Touch Up: $75.00 (after initial touch up)
Beauty Mark: $50.00
~By Appointment Only~